Stainless Steel Screen Door Lock
- 304 Stainless Steel Case and components. Other components forged brass
- Increased spring strength for knob/lever hub preventing lever sagging
- Separation of springing for knob/lever hub and latch bolt allows for softer spring strength in latch bolt
for easier latch retraction when door closes
- Handing is now easy! Simply remove the face plate, and rotate the latch. Its that easy!
- Reduced hub rotation, now only 28º for full latch refraction.
- The Dead Bolt uses a rack and pinion gear drive and a Stainless Steel spring for smooth and trouble
- Minimum door thickness is 1-1/8", not recommended for doors over 1-3/4" thick.
- Item # 9001
Click Here for more info